QLD Certificate 3 Guarantee
It’s your time to grow with our Certificate 3 Guarantee courses, funded by the Queensland State Government.
The Queensland Government wants more Queenslanders to undertake training in areas where skilled workers are required. We are one of the selected registered training organisation’s to help this cause.
Insight Training deliver a range of funded qualifications to eligible participants through our Browns Plains and Strathpine training locations in QLD.
List of Higher Level Skills & Certificate 3 Guarantee courses and fees
- Please note that pricing and course availability is subject to change without notice. For more information on this program, you can download the Queensland Government Certificate 3 Guarantee fact sheet here.
- Once you complete a qualification through this program you will no longer be eligible for further subsidised training under this program.
- Students will be required to complete a Training and Employment survey within three months of completing or discontinuing the course.
- Concession students must pay the entire fee by induction date or the first day of course commencement (whichever comes first) or make arrangements for a direct debit payment plan to be finalised prior to induction date or first day of course commencement (whichever comes first).
- Non-concession students must pay 50% deposit of total fee by induction date or the first day of course commencement (whichever comes first) or make arrangements for a direct debit payment plan to be finalised prior to induction date or first day of course commencement (whichever comes first).
To be eligible for funding you need to be:
- Queensland resident
- who does not already hold, or is not already enrolled in, a post-school certificate III or higher level qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training
- is aged 15 years of age or above
- is no longer at school
- is an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants), or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and on the pathway to permanent residence.
- Additional eligibility criteria may apply.
To be eligible for concession for Queensland Certificate 3 Guarantee you need to meet the above eligibility criteria and:
- hold a health care or pensioner concession card issued under Commonwealth law, or
- have proof that you are a partner or dependant of a person who holds a health care or pensioner concession card and is named on that card.
- the student is an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- the student has a disability
- the student is an adult prisoner.
Employment status does not matter, you can obtain funding and do our course even if you’re working or unemployed.
For more information on this program you can visit the Queensland Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee web page.
You can access fee-free training if you:
- start training within 1 year of leaving school
- completed Year 12 in Queensland and hold either;
- a Senior Statement issued by the Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority
- an equivalent certificate that confirms you have completed Year 12 in Queensland
- live permanently in Queensland
A Unique Student Identifier (USI) number is a unique number that is allocated to students studying nationally recognised Vocational Educational Training (VET) in Australia. This is a government initiative that enables you to access all of your training records and results from the one location allowing you to provide proof of qualification to any potential employer. USI’s are mandatory to anyone wanting to complete nationally recognised training.
If you forgot or lost your USI number please call
- Student Support 1300 046 744 and fill out a Release of Information form and supply ID or
- Skilling Australia on 1300 856 007
You may still be eligible for funding. Contact Insight Training to find out more information on how to apply.