Further your career and build a better future with our ACT Skilled Capital funded courses. Skilled Capital is an ACT Government initiative providing a limited number of funded spots for individuals wanting to undertake a nationally recognised qualification to improve on their employment outcomes. Students who successfully complete a course through the Skilled Capital program are eligible for a completion bonus.
Enquire today about how you could start studying a subsidised Government Funded Course in;
- Early Childhood Education & Care
- Home & Community Services
- Individual Support (Ageing & Disability)
Hurry! Applications close when Skilled Capital Allocations are exhausted, So don’t miss out!
Fill out the form below and one of our education consultants will get in touch with you or just call us on 1300 046 744 for details.
Our ACT Skilled Capital Funded Courses
Through Insight Training Group Australia Pty Ltd RTO ID 32142, we are able to deliver the following qualifications under the Skilled Capital program to eligible participants:
User Choice Standard Fee
|Certificate III in Business
|Certificate IV in Business
|Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
|Diploma of Business
|Diploma Leadership and Management
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR ACT SKILLED CAPITAL?
To be eligible for the Skilled Capital initiative, individuals must be:
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident, or New Zealand passport holder resident for more than six (6) months, or
- A visa holder with work rights to engage in work in Australia, and
- Living or working in the ACT, and
- At least 15 years of age, and
- Not enrolled in or attending secondary school or college. Students with an Exemption Certificate are not eligible for Skilled Capital. Students who are undertaking year 10 or year 12 equivalent study in an alternative program are eligible provided they satisfy the remaining eligibility criteria.
- Past education attainment will not impact a student’s eligibility for certificate III qualifications and above. However, a student cannot be funded for a qualification they have already completed. Students are only subsidised for one Skilled Capital qualification at a time.
DO I QUALIFY FOR A SKILLED CAPITAL CONCESSION?
Under certain circumstances students may be eligible to pay the course concession fee only. If at the start of your training one of the below criteria applies to you a Concession Fee may be available to.
- Australian Government Health Care Card; or\
- Australian Government Low Income Health Care Card; or
- Australian Government Pensioner Concession Card; or
- Veteran’s Gold Card.
Through the Concession Fee, your course, all or in part, may be funded. Speak to one of our Career Course Advisors to understand more information about fee concessions and waivers.
WHAT IS A COMPLETION BONUS?
To prepare for the current and future demand for important skills, the ACT government, through the Skilled Capital initiative, has provided a incentive for students residing in the ACT to invest themselves in industries expected to grow. The completion bonus was created so that Students who successfully complete their qualification are entitled to a completion bonus paid directly to them by Skills Canberra.
WHAT IS A UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER (USI) AND WHY DO I NEED IT?
A Unique Student Identifier (USI) number is a unique number that is allocated to students studying nationally recognised Vocational Educational Training (VET) in Australia. This is a government initiative that enables you to access all of your training records and results from the one location allowing you to provide proof of qualification to any potential employer. USI’s are mandatory to anyone wanting to complete nationally recognised training.
If you forgot or lost your USI number please call
- Student Support 1800 078 839 and fill out a Release of Information form and supply ID or
- Skilling Australia on 1300 856 007
- Up to
Average full-time Weekly Earning for General Managers
- Get ourCareer