[gravityform id=”11″ title=”false” description=”true” ajax=”true”]


[gravityform id=”12″ title=”false” description=”true” ajax=”true”]

It's your call. Make it happen Enquire Now or call us 1300 046 744 0830 AWST TO 1700 AWST MON-FRI
Industries for 2016

Industries for 2016

Industries for 2016

Work in Australia’s Community Services & Health?…

Your industry is at a tipping point.

Whether you’re a student aspiring to one of the industry’s rewarding capacities or you’re currently working in one, the changing dynamic of Community Services and Health means you need to develop or sharpen your skills or risk being left behind.

Industries for 2016¹Back in 2015…only 3% of the Baby Boomers qualified as being over the age of 65. Over the next several decades the other 97% of this demographic will identify with the over 65 age bracket creating unparalleled impact and opportunity in the Community Services and Health industry. ¹ Australian Bureau of Statistics

This will be a challenging period for businesses that will have to evolve rapidly and efficiently to adapt to a restructured environment where there is a greater emphasis on consumer choice and a more competitive environment.

²The workforce has shown signs of it become more qualified particularly those with a related qualification rose from 69.8% to 82% between 2010 and 2013 displacing those without a qualification from 30.2% down to 18%. Highly talented employees are required to support vast changes within the industry. Skill sets are becoming more specific and new skills leading to the development of more advanced or specialised roles including demand for supporting industries of business leadership and administration and information technology are being sought after.

Industries for 2016²Between 2013 and 2018, 1 in 4 new jobs created will be in the Community Services & Health sector. That’s 229,400 extra workers who will join the Community Services and Health workforce. ²Community Services & Health Industry Skills Council

The cost for an employer developing its workforce can be prohibitive, especially for smaller organisations. It’s important the skills you bring to your industry are cutting edge and sustainable in such a way that your learnings evolve with the changing dynamic of your workplace and you become more valuable.

Care and support services are delivered by 1.4million paid workers currently and 2.7 million informal (unpaid) workers currently. As demand and diversity increase, so will the need for skills so there’s no better time to get qualified in care and support services than now!